- The NLECTC System’s one-stop shop for information on body armor, has a new, easy-to-navigate interface. Body armor FAQs, information on selection and fit, body armor saves in the news and more.
- Bureau of Justice Assistance Program - Success stories identify and highlight BJA-funded statewide, local and/or sub grantee project that have demonstrated success or have shown promise in meeting BJA program objectives and goals while positively impacting communities.
OJP Body Armor Safety Initiative: Body Armor Resources
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Science and Technology Body Armor Page
NIJ and its National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center (NLECTC) administer a voluntary compliance testing program to assess whether models of ballistic and stab-resistant body armor comply with NIJ Standards.
- Office of Justice Programs, Office of Communications
Office of Communications (OCOM) is a key point of contact for the Office of Justice Programs (OJP).
- NLECTC Equipment Testing Program & Compliant Product list
The National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center administers NIJ’s standards-based testing and comparative evaluation programs. The NLECTC Body Armor database contains all models of ballistic- and stab-resistant armor that comply with NIJ standards.